14 July 2012

A New Feel

That last title was just too damn long to remember. "The Late Duck" sounds more catchy and makes sense in three ways: I'm usually always late with reviews, late with catching up on pop culture, and most often posting late into the evening. I will, however, continue with the whole "What DO you do with a BA in English" just for continuity's sake. 


So, what's new in the world? Honestly.....more than I can list right now. SDCC launched into full swing and, regrettably, I'm stuck in north Texas. Marvel stepped up to bat with sequels and some change. Plans for the Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, hell, even Ant Man have been shined on a tad more. Of course, the Mandarin has been slotted for Stark's baddy this time around, but what of Cap? Dun, dun, duuuuunnnnnnn......the Winter Soldier. There was just no way in hell Bucky was offed in The First Avenger. He's found by Soviets and bada-bing: Winter Soldier. Makes sense, I want to see it, how about you?


This caught me pleasantly off-guard: Deadpool gets the video game treatment. Hells to the hell yes! I've watched the trailer multiple times now and can't find a damn wrong thing about it. I mean, come on! The Merc with a Mouth at your fingertips! As if MvC 3 wasn't enough. There has to be a life-bar special move. 


Enjoy!


And if that's not enough to scratch your Deadpool itch, Nolan North voices the lovable pyschotic Weapon XI. I, for one, is happy. 

Alright, kiddies, daddy's bedtime approaches. Stay tuned for more info on everything you know and love, but don't have enough time to stay on top. Might just find my review of Asus' Nexus 7 which is a might bit impressive from what I've seen. Quad-core processor running on Android 4.1 Jellybean, 16GB hard drive with 1GB memory all on a brightly lit 7" LCD screen. Pretty lightning fast with internet browsing. $246 at your local Sam's Club. Pick yours up today so you can find out what else you can do with a BA in English such as #288- Write a poem about Deadpool and recite at your next open mic. 

Until next time, late ducks. 

Jonesy signing off. 



No comments:

Post a Comment