14 May 2012

Holy Happy Ending, Batman!

So, if the recent entries have imparted anything thus far, it is that How I Met Your Mother rests at #1 as my top series next to The Big Bang Theory. I spent the whole of last summer (after summer semester) catching up on the previous six seasons. The past season had a fair share of disappointments (Lily and Marshall moving out to Long Island. I mean, seriously? Little boring) as well as surprises (Victoria's brief return). 

For those caught up on the series (including seven), I'm sure we shared the common reaction at the end of the finale. Ted, predictable as he remains, made the decision we pretty much had figured. Barney's mystery bride, well.........might I say legen-wait for it........

Monday night's will now be rendered a barren wasteland. Summer's limited freedom might just allow time for my catching up on seasons 3-5 of TBBT. Another decent filler (coming out at midnight) includes an old noir tale eleven years in the making. Any guesses???? No? Well, I tried. 

Max Payne 3 arrives on shelves in about three and half hours. This gritty, dark narrative finally concludes in a fashion fitting for a truly troubled character. I shall be there alongside you, Max! About as drunk as you've been throughout the past decade. 

I will do my humble best in the video review department as my resources don't come nearly as close to IGN, Game Informer, or Gamespot. Consider this blog in its young infancy. Give it time, give me time, and we'll all be riding into the sunset like Ted and a familiar face (spoiler-free, you're welcome). 

As this is a short post tonight, allow me to end with -dary! 

LEGENDARY!

Jonesy......signing off with one more thing that you DO you do with a BA in English. #17: Sing a song about what DO you do with a BA in English. Thanks, Avenue Q! 

No comments:

Post a Comment